Waste Disposal in Earlsfield London SW18
Earlsfield London SW18 Local Waste Disposal Company provides Expert Waste Disposal Services
Searching for reliable Waste Disposal in Earlsfield London SW18 ??
You need to book an expert Waste Disposal service for your residence in or around 18 Multon Road, London, SW18 3LH , United Kingdom?
Choose our Waste Disposal company in Earlsfield London SW18 for all your needs; we offer quality Waste Disposal services at budget-friendly prices.
Why Choose Our Waste Disposal Services
- We can beat any price!
- Services available at time to suit you
- 24/7 service desk and professionals available
- Extensively trained specialist teams
- How to dispose of car batteries
- house and flat clearance service
- bulky item collection services
- household waste disposal rubbish clearance company
- How to get rid of cast iron items
- waste and rubbish collection
- household rubbish collectors
- used furniture clearance companies
- rubbish clearances
- commercial clearing services
- same day rubbish removal
- dispose of apartment furniture
- recycling paper/card waste
The Price of Our Waste Disposal
In case the quantity/sort/size/weight of waste exceeds or differs from the amount initially confirmed with our Earlsfield London SW18 customer service staff over the phone or email, we may charge you additionally after our Waste Disposal team arrives at your address in Earlsfield London SW18 to carry out the service you hired.
The final price will be calculated in accordance with the following pricelist when our team arrives on site:
Household in Earlsfield London SW18- General waste and Green waste
|Labour||Cubic yards||Max weigh||Equivalent to||Prices|
|Minimum Load||10 MIN||1.5||150 kg||8 bin bags||£75|
|¼ Load||20 MIN||3.5||350 kg||20 bin bags||£100|
|⅓ Load||30 MIN||5.25||525 kg||30 bin bags||£135|
|½ Load||40 MIN||7||700 kg||40 bin bags||£170|
|¾ Load||50 MIN||10.5||1050 kg||50 bin bags||£230|
|Full Load||60 MIN||14||1400 kg||60 bin bags||£290|
*Please note that the prices are based on the VOLUME and the WEIGHT of the waste for collection.
- Disposing of loads of heavy materials like rocks, soil, hardwood, bricks, or concrete will be charged by their weight and not the volume. All of our trucks are fully equipped with electronic digital scales to measure and display the accurate weight of the entire load.
- We have a weight rate to measure the volume of your load: 1 cubic yard per 100 kg, so, for instance, if your load is weighed in as 1000 kg, we will charge you for 10 cubic yards. This is applied even for small loads less than 10 cubic yards.
- It is easy to estimate how much we will charge you by taking into account that a bag of rubble, concrete or soil holds between 30-50 kg, so if we load 25 bags, you will be charged for about 1000 kg.
- Late appointment surcharges:
- After 6pm - £20.00 surcharge
- After 8pm - £40.00 surcharge
- After 10pm - £50.00 surcharge
|Per Fluorescent Tube||Due to how it is disposed of||£1|
|Paint per litre||Due to how it is disposed of||£3|
|Extra 10min Labour||If we exceed the loading time we charge||£10|
|Weekend charge||Due to additional labour costs||£10|
|TV or Monitor||Due to how it is disposed of||£15|
|Extra Heavy Waste||Due to how it is disposed of||£20|
|Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£30|
|Commercial Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£100|
If your load is more than 12 cubic yards/1000 kg and require more than a full load of our van, we will be able to arrange the service for you with a second visit at the rates stated in the price list.
Top Waste Disposal in Earlsfield London
Excellent Waste Disposal in Earlsfield London
Highly Trusted Waste Disposal in Earlsfield London